Brief Description: A rating that allows the holder to fly by sole reference to the aircrafts instruments. Teaches a greater mastery of aircraft control, systems, and instrumentation. Permits flights under Instrument Flight Rules(IFR).
- Hold at least a private pilot certificate.
- Be able to read, speak, and understand the English language.
- Hold at least a valid third-class medical certificate.
- Receive a minimum of 15 hours of instrument flight training.
- Pass a knowledge test as well as the practical test.
Estimated Cost: $9,470*
*Based on usage of a C-172; subject to change without notice.
For more information, click here.