Brief Description: A license that permits the holder to act as the pilot in command (PIC) of an aircraft during visual day and night conditions.
- Be at least 17 years of age.
- Be able to read, speak, and understand the English language.
- Obtain at least a current third-class medical certificate.
- Receive a minimum of 40 hours of training.
- Pass a knowledge test as well as the practical test.
Estimated Total Cost: $8,022
*Based on usage of a Cessna 152; subject to change without notice.
Click here for more information on a Private Pilot Certificate.