Incredibly realistic & FAA Part 141 Certified!
Wisconsin Aviation has the following simulator training options available:
Frasca 142-P @ Juneau location (UNU)
Redbird LD @ Madison location (MSN)
Click on either link above for specifications on each simulator.
The Benefits of Simulator Training:
- A great way to learn IFR procedures without the distractions generated when flying an aircraft.
- Fly more approaches in a scheduled lesson than in an aircraft.
- A classroom setting allows pausing to clarify things you don't fully understand.
- Experience failures that cannot be done in actual airplanes!
- Wisconsin weather doesn't affect the simulator!
- An instructor is required.