To establish a fair market value of your aircraft, we provide market evaluation, including Blue Book analysis, market trends, and competitive review. We conduct an on-site inspection of the aircraft and an in-depth logbook review.
We then take photos and develop a complete and accurate specification sheet. Our resale advertising and marketing efforts inform prospective buyers about the aircraft and generate responses from around the world. We do direct mail, email, and fax mailing to prospective buyers and advertise in the following publications and websites:
- Aviator's Hot Line
- In Flight USA
- Midwest Flyer
- Aircraft Dealer Network (www.FindAircraft.com)
- Aircraft Shopper Online (ASO) (www.aso.com)
- Aviator's Hot Line (www.aviatorshotline.com)
- Controller (www.controller.com)
- Trade-A-Plane (www.trade-a-plane.com)
- Wisconsin Aviation
Our responses to prospective buyers are handled in a timely and professional manner. We take care of all negotiations and assure that you are protected in the evaluation and inspection stage.