Need a quick fix, or is it time to upgrade your equipment? Wisconsin Aviation provides a full-service avionics facility to serve all your needs. From designing a new panel to installing and servicing all the major brands with quality and cost-effective solutions, our trained and certified technicians will treat your aircraft like their very own.
- Custom installations & panel fabrication
- Free flight training for new equipment
- ADS-B installations
- Extensive inventory of serviceable equipment for sale
- In-house bench service/repairs
- Cirrus Perspective and Garmin G1000 service
- Avidyne MFD/PFD and R9 service
- Autopilot repair
- Weather radar service
- RVSM inspections
- Software updates
- Loaner equipment available
Wisconsin Aviation Avionics prides itself in its accurate quotes, custom installations, and on-time deliveries!