Garmin's G500 TXi Retrofit Upgrade
- Remove single point of failure/optional dual AHRS for redundancy.
- Get ADS-B traffic & weather on the displays--plus optional synthetic vision.
- Send EIS, AHRS & air data to Google Cloud for pilot and maintenance analysis.
- Lower your database cost & enable systemwide wireless database.
- New MFD/EIS configurations showing EIS data in a single strip on either side of the 10.6" flight display, occupying only 20%, leaving 80% for the moving map and/or approach chart.
- Display of standard engine information and also additional parameters such as percent power, turbocharged engine info, electrical gauge support, and more.
- GFC 500 autopilot system for SR22/SR22T aircraft, providing features such as Garmin's Electronic Stability and Protection (ESP), descent vertical navigation (VNAV), return-to-level (LVL) mode button, and more.
Why Choose Wisconsin Aviation?
- Exclusive Cirrus SR22 demo equipped with Garmin's G500 TXi Retrofit Upgrade, including the GFC 500 autopilot system.
- One-on-one virtual consultation offered by Garmin and Wisconsin Aviation.
- Cirrus flight instructors available to train on new equipment.
- Cirrus Service Center offering maintenance, CAPS repack, composite repairs, and interior repairs/refurbishment.
- Ease of navigation at the Dane County Regional Airport (MSN).
View Our Customized Upgrade Packages
View the June 30 Informational Webinar
View the March 17 Informational Webinar
For more information or to schedule your demo flight:
Demo Sign-Up Form