Brief Description: The certificate required so that the pilot can be compensated for his or her services. This certificate is essential for a career as a professional pilot.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Hold a private pilot certificate.
- Be able to read, speak, and understand the English language.
- Hold at least a valid second-class medical certificate.
- Hold a total of at least 250 hours of flight time.
- Receive a minimum of 20 hours of flight training.
- Pass a knowledge test as well as the practical test.
Estimated Cost: $7,738*
*Based on usage of a Piper Arrow and C-172/Warrior; subject to change without notice.
For more information, click here.