Brief Description: Ratings that allow the holder to teach others how to fly.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Be able to read, speak, and understand the English language.
- Hold at least a valid second-class medical certificate.
- No minimum hourly requirement for the Flight Instructor Certificates. Student averages vary upon individual circumstances.
- Pass a knowledge test as well as the practical test.
Types of Flight Instructor Certificates:
- Certified Flight Instructor (CFI) - Allows for the training of private pilot students.
Estimated Cost: $7,180*
*Based on usage of a C-172/Warrior; subject to change without notice.
For more information, click here.
- Certified Flight Instructor - Instrument (CFII) - Allows for the training of instrument pilot students.
Estimated Cost: Please contact our flight school at 608-268-5024 or FlightSchool@WisAv.com.